June 1st is the date my life starts changing, by this I mean it is the date Summer Project starts! I get to spend my summer sharing God in every way possible, and this will be my blog to let my friends and family keep up with me and what I'm doing over the summer.
If you don't know me too well, I love to write. So I will posting up different things I write and talking about what I've been doing and how I feel on here, as well as probably posting videos I may make over the summer, so it will be a great chance to get to know me better throughout the summer. Leave any comments you want, or any encouragements. Or call/text/email me if you want to.
Right now, I have a subtle nervousness inside of me about this summer. I am convinced in every way that it is going to be amazing and life changing, yet I don't know how. I've seen the different talents God gave me and the possible uses for them. I've seen the struggles I have daily and why I need to fix them. I've seen the beauty of this world and the awe and wonder of life and God is the only answer I need. So I'm dedicating myself for this summer and the rest of my life to finding all the joy I can in God and do my best to spread it to each person I come in contact with, whether it's through talking about life, or just my actions around them. Let God's will be done.
I was listening to a song today that has the title and message of "history can't be undone, but it can be erased". At first I was thinking of course that it's good that it can be erased, but stinks that anything that happened is still there, technically. It wasn't until a little while ago that I realized that I really was only seeing half of what I read/heard. The fact that history can't be undone is just as important and that fact that it can be erased. Our lives are a testimony of God's love, just like Jesus' life was. Our testimony is how our life has changed, and if everything we do prior to forgiveness is undone, we have no testimony, just a statement of who we are at that particular moment. (I'm not trying to sound like I have a completely terrible past, just thought it was something good to think about)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment