Thursday, June 11, 2009

An Update

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but here's a quick update on my life in San Diego. I am still looking for a job out here. I've been spending the last few days out in the city looking for a job full time and it's been pretty rough, mentally. I haven't gotten any calls back or had any interviews scheduled yet. So hopefully things will change soon because I have to have a job this summer. I am still somewhere around $1000 short on my support for the summer, some of you may find out about this because they had us send more letters out today. We have had a little bit of time off so most of us went out to try some surfing. Unfortunately I am about as good at that as I am at finding a job in this city... I just found out how to update my blog from my phone, so I should be able to give a lot more updates than I have. We can only get internet in one location and it's not a great signal, and we're busy most of every day so it's hard to find a lot of time to write.

As for me I've been a little down because of the job situation, but other than that I've been having a great time and learning a lot. I've been spending some of my free time on writing or finishing up some songs, so hopefully I can post some sometime soon.
I was told initially that I was not in the worship band here but found out two nights ago that they made a mistake with the names and that I am in it! So we had practice last night and I'm pretty excited to get to continue to play some worship songs, it's gonna be a great experience to be around some other musicians than just the one's I'm used to. That's really about it for me now, I'll try to give a better, more in depth post about what's going on sometime tonight or tomorrow, and probably some smaller ones from my phone along the way! Thanks for reading and please pray for my support and job situation!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Remember where your strength comes from! God will never fail you....glad to know you are using this time to write songs..can't wait to hear them this fall!
    Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete