So it's almost here, we start San Diego Summer Project tomorrow morning with registration! I have had an amazing time already. I've gotten to meet some interesting people on the beach and talk to them about God, we had some awesome guys house us for the weekend. It was so amazing to be around them talking because their conversations are centered around God and what he's been doing in their lives lately, which I've never really seen before so it gave me a chance to join in and kind of get a little kick start to the summer and what I'll be doing. The job hunt is still pretty rough but I've had a little bit of luck so hopefully the right job will come to me soon! I also got to meet quite a few of the guys that I'll be spending the summer with, but there's still about 100 new people to meet tomorrow so it'll be pretty crazy.
It hasn't really been that long that it's been going on but I've slowly been seeing this weekend that I really don't know that much about my faith. I know I've been coasting and haven't taken it really anyway lately. So I am confident that this summer will totally change how I am in so many ways. Hopefully translating into music for me to write, but if not, the change will still be present and I'll try my best to write about it on here so everyone can see it themselves.
I'm really ready to start this summer, it's been a long wait and I'm completely scared about it in some ways, but it's not my life after all, so however I feel about it, nervous, scared, whatever, I'll look past it and keep my eyes trusting in what really matters, God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment